About the Conference
“Make in India” is the government's flagship campaign planned to boost the domestic manufacturing industry and attract foreign investors to invest into the Indian economy. The campaign was launched in September 2014 with an intention of reviving manufacturing businesses and emphasizing key sectors in India. To implement this program effectively, various initiatives have been taken so far. Now the issue is that, whether these initiatives are appropriate and sufficient enough to achieve the ‘growth’ objectives? What further initiatives can be taken? To address this issue, researches and deliberations are required.
Who should attend the conference
This conference is aimed at researchers from Academia and Industry. “Make in India” campaign has impacted one and all. The conference aims at welcoming all the researchers, faculty and industry professionals in the field of management as per conference themes mentioned in the brochure.
The objective of this national Conference is to discuss how “Make in India” campaign can enable the inclusive growth.
- To analyze the current initiatives undertaken to achieve the target of “Make in India” Campaign and to suggest the appropriate strategies to achieve the target.
- To discuss how “Make in India” initiatives can propel the Inclusive growth.
- To develop and suggest appropriate management strategies to achieve the target of “Make in India” Campaign.
- To explore the opportunities and challenges of “Make in India” Campaign in various sectors.
- To anticipate the implications of “Make in India” campaign in Indian scenario.
Call for Papers
The suggested topics may include the following (but are not limited to):
- Strengths of Indian manufacturing Industry
- Rendering and innovation of products and services
- Start up India and Stand up India
- Issues and challenges of capacity building
- Improving environment for business
- Contribution of Women in “Make in India” Campaign
- Challenges and issues related to MSME growth
- Role of banks in enhancing “Make in India”
- Innovative sustainable human resource practices
- Role of Digital India initiative in “Make in India”
- “Make in India”- legal compatibility
- “Make in India” -dream or reality
- Brand image of “Make in India” Campaign
- Emerging Financing Options for “Make in India”
- Opportunities in marketing, operations, supply chain management, human resource, IT for “Make in India”
- Role of digitalization to deliver governance.
- Education, research and training
- Entrepreneurs – the back bone of “Make in India”
- Other related themes are also welcome
Registration of delegates can be made in advance by remitting the registration fee as indicated below along with the registration form. Registration fee per participant is given below:
||On or Before 13th February 2017
||After 13th February 2017
||Industrial / Corporate Delegates
||Research Scholar / Students
*Above mentioned charges are inclusive of tea, refreshment, lunch, registration kit etc.
The selected paper will be published in ISBN book.
A panel of experts will consider outstanding papers for three designated awards. The decision of Panel will be final and binding. The Best papers will be awarded on the basis of content, writing and presentation skills.
Click here for Registration and Paper Submission
Click here for Paper Submission Details
- Submission of Abstract & Full Paper on or before:February 13, 2017
- Acceptance of Paper:Februarys 18, 2017
- Conference date:Saturday, February 25, 2017
- Paper Submission:
Mr. Anish Kumar Chaudhary (+91 9425900367)
Ms. Archana Bhatt
- Accommodation and Hospitality :
Mr. Nayan Bhidodiya (+91 7415424911)
Ms. Kanta Sharma
Ms. Deepika Kapoor (+91 99777303979)
Ms. Divya Juneja (+91 9827619376)
For any queries, you can write to:
- Hon’ble Shri Vinod Kumar Agrawal, Chairman, CDGI
- Hon’ble Shri Sanjay Kumar Agrawal, Vice-Chairman, CDGI
- Dr. S. Rajashekharaiah, Director, CDGI
- CA Pankaj Kalani (BOG, Memeber)
- Dr. Jayant Sonwalkar (BOG, Member)
- CA Pramod Shrivastav (Coordinator, CDGI)
- Dr. C.N.S. Murthy (Dean, CDSE)
- Conference Chair: Dr. Pramod Goyal (+91 9827275282)
- Conference Secretary: Dr. Shikha Agrawal (+91 9926013399)
- Conference Conveners:
Mr. Anjum Parwez (+91 9300171110)
Mr. Saurabh Singh (+91 9039962710)
- Conference Co-Conveners :
Ms. Meenal Sharma (+91 9009024634)
Dr. Prerna Sharma (+91 992668101)