Chameli Devi Group of Institutions promoted under the banner of Maa Charitable Trust (MCT) has initiated to promotedeserving and needy students who are not awarded Scholarships/Financial aid of any type from Government / Non-Governmental Organisations. These candidates are eligible to apply for financial aid in the form of Tuition fee concession from Chameli Devi Educational Fund (CDEF) as per the rules of CDGI.All those who have registered in third semester and above classes only are eligible to apply, subject to following conditions:
- Income of the parents, from all recognized sources, shall not exceed Rs. 1.20 Lacs per annum which has to be substantiated by an income certificate issued by competent authorities,
- The students shall have passed the immediate previous examination in first class.
- He/she should have put in at least 75% attendance in their immediate previous semester.
- He/she should not have involved, directly or indirectly, in ragging either in the campus or outside.
- He/she should not have been caught for malpractices in University exams.
- He/she should not have been reported by concerned HOD for any misbehaviour either in the class/lab or in the campus.
- Such of those students who are availing financial assistance from any other source are not eligible.