To promote streaking of entrepreneurship among management & engineering graduates and to facilitate the future entrepreneurs in enhancing their knowledge and skills,CDGI E-Cell started in collaboration with NEN on 31st June 2014.
E Cell is a student driven and faculty guided entrepreneurship cell at a Chameli devi group of the Institution under the leadership of Mr. Jasvant Mandloi. The mission of E-cell is to facilitate the education and development of students seeking to capitalize on their entrepreneurial spirit. Our Motive is to inculcate Entrepreneur skills among the students.
NEN is ?
NEN is The non¬profit national Entrepreneurship network was established in 2003 with the mission to create and support high growth Entrepreneurs, driving job creation and economic growth in India. It provides track for early¬stage Entrepreneurs through high-impact Entrepreneurship education. It partners with over 470 top¬tier academic Institutes in India to help them develop vibrant Entrepreneurship Ecosystem on campus, which develop and support new and future Entrepreneurs. In addition, it runs Entrepreneurship¬ week India, the country’s largest Entrepreneurship¬awareness campaign. EN was co-founded by IIT Bombay; IIM Ahmedabad; BITS, Pilani; SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai; Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology, Bangalore.
It is primarily supported by the Wadhwani Foundation, a philanthropic initiative of Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, Chairman of the Symphony Technology Group, and has offices in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Website :- http://nenonline.org/
Develop institutional mechanism to create entrepreneurial culture in academic institutions to further development of invention and entrepreneurship amongst the staff and pupils.
- To inculcate the entrepreneurial culture into their minds.
- To prepare the platform for the students to take up the entrepreneurship as a career,
- To create environment for innovation and self employment through formal and Non-formal programmes,
- To establish a platform for effective interactions among existing and budding entrepreneurs.
- To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information on all aspects of enterprise building to budding S&T entrepreneurs.
- Student & Faculty Orientation (Competitions/Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences/Summits etc)
- Preparing Students to Compite for National Events
- Student Mentoring
- Campus Company Planning
- Mr.Jasvant Mandloi: Coordinator
- Mr.Kapil Suchdev
- Mr.Ratnadeep Siddhu: Faculty Head
- Mr.Vivek Trivadi
- Mr.Chaitanya Singh
- CDGI E-Cell members honored Roll Award in Central region at Felicitation Ceremony of NEN Entrepreneurship - Week 2015.
- Chamelidevi Group of Institution got the Best Debuting Institute Award 2014
- Mr.Aashish Patidar (Patidar Software Solution) is top 25 in viewers Choice Category in TATA First Dot at National Level.
- One Student Team from CDGI is at top position after the 3rd round results of national level Competition NEC-2014 of IIT-B E-Cell.
- Host Faculty Chapter Meet Campus Company Program”
- FDP for CDGI Faculty
- Orientation program for first year students
- Workshop on Idea Genration.
- Alumnai Entreprenue assosiation - Mentor Meet”.
- Event “50 RS Event “
- Workshop on Idea Genration.
- Workshop on Bussiness Plan - SVMU Students
CDGI E-Cell Current Event