Bachelor of Business Administration is 3 years under graduate degree programme affiliated to DAVV, Indore. BBA programme prepares the student to work in the field of import and export along with global business communication and goods and services across international borders or territories. Students undertaking this course will be provided with practical exposure in the field of import and export by means of Port visits and internships.
• To develop an understanding of how foreign trade works and the impact that it has on the economy of a country.
• To build an acumen towards Import and Export management.
• To develop a deep insight into logistics management and supply chain management.
• To equip students with comprehensive knowledge on the International Trade Bodies, Multinational agencies and their role in foreign trade.
Foreign Trade professionals have diverse job opportunities available in front of them. They have access to both Government and Private sector jobs. The course of BBA in Foreign Trade opens career opportunities for a student in organizations and companies related to commercial activities, economics, international trading and other related operations etc. Graduates of this course can also opt to go for higher education such as an MBA and assume a teaching or research position at an academic institution.
Students who have completed a BBA in Foreign Trade mostly find job opportunities in financial organizations such as banks, companies that involve foreign trading operations such as manufacturing firms, companies that handle exports and imports etc. The course also opens up career opportunities in government agencies involved in trading operations. Some of the popular places that hire BBA in Foreign Trade graduates include:
• Textile Manufacturing Companies
• Electronic Goods Manufacturing Companies
• Logistics Industries
• Shipping Firms
• Shipment Quality Control Firms
• Financial Institutions etc.
• International Business Manager
• Foreign Trade Analyst
• Export Manager
• Finance Manager
• Business Development Manager etc.