Bachelor of Business Administration is 3 years undergraduate degree programme affiliated to DAVV, Indore. BBA programme prepares the student to work in accounting, real estate, information systems and entrepreneurship.
• To provide a platform for the students on the basis of which they can further explore the field of management education.
• To train students in professional skills related to Business content.
• To develop the analytical, decision making and team building skills among students.
• To impart knowledge about the business opportunities and challenges in global environment.
• To help students build a successful career in Management.
Future Prospects for BBA
BBA Program provides exciting career opportunities in different sectors such as Finance, Sales and Marketing, consulting practices and Human Resources. BBA graduates can enrol for most sought professional courses like CA, ICWA and CS. They can enrol for post-graduation courses such as MBA and MCA depending on their choice. The students also have good scope in fields such as accounting, real estate, information systems and entrepreneurship. The students can also prepare for bank recruitment examinations for building a career in the banking domain.
After completion of this course students can look forward to work in areas like:
• Consumer Durables
• Advertising Agency
• Advisory & Law Firms
• Information Technology
• Insurance & Non-Banking Finance Sector
• Fashion Industry
• Real Estate & Tourism & Hotel Management
Designations offered are, like, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Channel Head and Key Accounts Manager. They can expect a handsome salary and an exciting career. Students can also pursue higher education like core MBA and other sectoral MBA’s like MBA- Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
Gram Umrikheda, Near Toll Naka, Khandwa Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh Pin:- 452020 | All Rights Reserved. (C) Chameli Devi Group of Institutions