About the Club:The Coding & Technical Development Club (CTDC) is an integration of the Coding Club and Microsoft Certification to enhance the coding and technical skills of the students of various branches. All the students who are interested in coding, project development, publication, technical skills, and an internship will get the proper guidance from the club.
What are the other benefits after joining the club?
1. Separate expert talks, seminars, and coding competitions will be organized for them on the latest technology from renowned industry persons and speakers.
2. Proper mentoring and guidance will be provided to them for their future growth.
3. Registered students will get a discount on the paid training conducted by the department or institute.
What type of guidance and support students will get through the club or what they will be doing in the club?
1. Domain-wise group will be formed i.e. IoT, ML, DL, Web Development, etc. All the students according to their interest will find out the project and applications to develop. They will discuss in their respective group as a GD for knowledge sharing and thought processing.
2. If any students or group will be interested in a research-based project and want to publish the research paper in any conference and journal, they will be sponsored by the institute. (If topic and paper are approved by the coordinators or team). (One group will get only one sponsorship in one year from the institute).
3. If any students want to participate in any national level or international level competitions, they will be sponsored by the institute. (If students found sound in technical skills and found suitable for the event). (One student/group will get only one sponsorship in one year from the institute).
Who can join?
Target Students- 1st Year & 2nd Year students of any branch. (3rd-year students may also join).
How to join the club?
Students can join the club by paying a one-time registration fee –INR-100/-.
Mode of payment-
Online:- Students can pay the club fee via Paytm- https://m.paytm.me/cdgoictdc_nrweb
Offline:- Students need to fill the registration form along with the registration fee. (Fee will be submitted in the account section and duly filled and stamped form from account to the club.
After online registration please provide your details on - https://bit.ly/3aPynoT
Chief Patron: Group Director- CDGI.
Patron: Institute Head-Principal CDGI.
• Mr. Shailendra Kumar Mishra, Head CSE.
• Mr. Radheshyam Acholiya, Head IT.
• Mr. Shreyas Pagare, Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., CDGI.
• Mr. Vikrant Sharma, Assistant Professor, CSE Dept., CDGI.
• Mr. Avijeet Vyas, Assistant Professor, IT Dept., CDGI.